1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Panasonic 30mm f/2.8 ASPH Macro LUMIX G lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by JonVdG, May 1, 2016.

1. JonVdG

JonVdG Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 2, 2016
    Colorado, USA
    Jon
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic 30mm f/2.8 ASPH Macro LUMIX G lens

What are your prices?

$275

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For sale is a pristine, absolutely like new Panasonic 30mm f/2.8 ASPH LUMIX G lens. I purchased it new a few months ago, but never really had the chance to use it. I've decided to keep my Leica 45mm so I'm letting this one go. Included with the lens is everything that originally came with it: box, instructions, unused case, even the original packing material. It has been carefully stored in a climate-controlled, non-smoking home. You'll notice in the photo that the UPC code has been cut to obtain the extended warranty - I carefully pealed it off to maintain the integrity of the box.

My price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and all PayPal fees. I will consider a trade for a Panasonic Leica 15mm only. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and check my references on Dyxum.com and Ebay.com (username jvandegr).

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

FREE

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Dyxum username: jvandegr. Ebay username: jvandegr.

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. BigOwl

BigOwl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 3, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Al
    Hey, Jon! Do you still have the lens? Also, have you used the lens at all for any close-up shots?
    How well did it work? I used to own the 45mm macro, but sold it to buy the 15mm. Would never part with the 15, but have thought of getting another macro.

3. JonVdG

JonVdG Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 2, 2016
    Colorado, USA
    Jon
    Yes, the lens is still available. I took a few shots with it when I got it, just to make sure it worked, and it blew me away. It's the sharpest lens I've ever seen for M43. Near Leica M quality. I only did a couple macro shots with the GX8 and they were amazing as well. I've updated the firmware of the lens to work with dual in-lens and IBIS. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

4. BigOwl

BigOwl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 3, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Al
    Yes, I'm interested. Let me know how to proceed.

5. JonVdG

JonVdG Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 2, 2016
    Colorado, USA
    Jon
    I just sent you a message with PayPal and shipping information.