COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Olympus Pen Lite E-PL6 with 14-42 EZ Lens | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jmichael81, May 17, 2015.

1. jmichael81

jmichael81 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 15, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus Pen Lite E-PL6 with 14-42 EZ Lens

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Selling my beloved Olympus Pen Lite E-PL6. I really don't want to sell, but my lovely wife purchased an OM-D so this has become redundant.

Everything you see in the pictures is included. This includes the camera, pancake zoom lens, clip on flash, 16 GB Eye-fi card, setup disc, extra screen protector, charger and carry case. Keep in mind this is not the standard 14-42mm, but the power zoom that makes this coat-pocketable. Also, included Eye-fi card can pair with your smartphone. I am asking for £270 but the price is negotiable. I would consider local collection near GU15 or Paypal and post.

If needed, I can offer the pancake 14-42 EZ lens only or could sell body only.

I am looking for either a 14-45 or 12-32 lens, or other m43 camera related stuff. Let me know what you have!

Call, Text, or Email if interested.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Royal Mail 1st Class signed for included

Handling time

2 days

ebay: mjackson307

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. orchard county

orchard county Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 11, 2013
    Hi, I would offer £230.00 for the advertised camera
  3. jmichael81

jmichael81 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 15, 2015