1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Olympus OM-D E-M5 + 12-50mm lens | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by memzinla, Sep 4, 2015.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D E-M5 + 12-50mm lens

What are your prices?

$400

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Want to sell or trade my Olympus OM-D E-M5 (black) with Olympus 12-50mm lens. I would give the camera an 8.5 out of 10. The camera has some light wear, and has a spot where the paint came off on the top right and left side. It's a very tiny spot, and it has a very small dent on the right side of the LCD. You can see it in the picture. The camera works perfectly. It comes with the box, and all the accessories. I don't have the Olympus 12-50mm lens cap. It fell off.

IMG_5763_zps58ffjbxk.
    IMG_5765_zpse9p9rn9g.

If I sell the kit I'll sell it for $400 including shipping + PP fee.

I would like to trade the kit for the Panasonic LX100 + money from me, or just trade the E-M5 body for another E-M5 body in silver. I'm in Los Angeles if you want to do a local trade.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. agbfoto

agbfoto Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 22, 2011
    PM sent

3. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA