1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Olympus OM-D E-M1 and Olympus 12-40 2.8 price drop| Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by J Thomas, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. J Thomas

J Thomas Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 16, 2013
    Kansas City
    Jim Thomas
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

SOLD! Olympus OM-D E-M1 and Olympus 12-40 2.8 Pro lens Reduced

What are your prices?

Reduced to $1000

Where are you located?

USA- Kansas City

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Tried the E-M1 for a while and I have to say I'm impressed with the build of the camera but I miss my Fujis too much. It's me, not you Olympus. Bought the body on FM about 6 months ago (I have good feedback there as J Thomas - bought and sold several cameras on that site) and the lens on this site. Have box for the body but not the lens. Olympus strap, caps, 2 batteries: one Olympus, one Watson, a Watson charger, the included Olympus "baby" flash. Not finding the hot shoe cover. The back screen is clean- just peeled the protector up to check. Lens has had a filter on it since I've owned View attachment 123834 View attachment 123835 View attachment 123836 View attachment 123837 View attachment 123838 View attachment 123839 View attachment 123834 View attachment 123835 View attachment 123836 View attachment 123837 View attachment 123838 View attachment 123839 it and the front and rear are clean. No issues with using it. Actuations are 4286 as far as I can tell.

Would possibly be interested in a Fuji XT1 & lens trade.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

2 days

References

J Thomas on FM

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. J Thomas

J Thomas Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 16, 2013
    Kansas City
    Jim Thomas
    Reduced

3. J Thomas

J Thomas Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0