COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Olympus M4/3 liquidation | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Huff, May 3, 2016.

1. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1, 40-150 4-5.6, RRS L bracket

What are your prices?

E-M1, extra batteries and charger, RRS bracket and 40-150 f/4-5.6 for a reduced again price of $600. I will only sell as a package. I will also toss in the broken foot flash if you want it.

Olympus E-M1 (original owner)

---Original owner, purchased at Samy’s in Los Angeles. No idea of exact shutter count. Based on catalog estimating somewhere around 13k. Everything as new except the CD which seems to be missing. Utilities are available for download from Olympus. 3 batteries total, 1 OEM 2 Wasabi. OEM charger plus Wasabi charger. Extra port and hotshot covers. Strap un-used. Couple marks here and there. One next to shutter release. Minor. LCD has no marks I can see. Until these photos there was a generic film screen protector installed. It was delaminating so I took it off.

Also includes;

Olympus 40-150 / 4.0-5.6

---The results of this "kit" lens surprised me. Very usable and light lens. *Rocket blower is not included

RRS BOEM1-L Set

---I think I used this once. As factory shipped.

Buy with confidence. My feedback should speak for itself.
    l will ignore the lowballs that are sure to come.

Verified PayPal is required for protection on both sides. I will only ship to an address on file with PayPal. No address, no deal. Period. I will accept (and prefer) Google Wallet with ESTABLISHED MEMBERS only. Use Google and save 3%
    Signature will be required. OCONUS extra cost, CONUS shipping cost included.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Olympus E-M1 (original owner) REDUCED to $600 for package
    ---Original owner, purchased at Samy's in Los Angeles. No idea of exact shutter count. Based on catalog estimating somewhere around 13k. Everything as new except the CD which seems to be missing. Utilities are available for download from Olympus. 3 batteries total, 1 OEM 2 Wasabi. OEM charger plus Wasabi charger. Extra port and hotshot covers. Strap un-used. Couple marks here and there. One next to shutter release. Minor. No mrks on LCD. Generic screen protector installed from new. It was delaminating so I took it off for photos.
    Also includes;
    Olympus 40-150 / 4.0-5.6
    ---The results of this "kit" lens surprised me. Very usable and light lens. *Rocket blower is not included

RRS BOEM1-L Set
    ---I think I used this once. As factory shipped.

]
    Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 business day generally

References

FM as user "Michael H" with 100 positive feedback comments and zero negative. eBay as user Tyme2Fish

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. my2girls

my2girls New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 2, 2014
    I may be interested in the flash- can you pm me some pics? Thanks!

3. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    12-49 is sold. Please not I am not willing to deal with international shipment. I am sorry about this. You are surely a great person and I have nothing to worry about, but I prefer to avoid the extra processes involved. So sorry.

4. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    Bump - still available

5. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011
    I'd be interested in photos of broken FL600R - does it work with no problems?

6. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    The foot is broken off. I have not even tried to operate it, so Id consider it non-operational at this point. I added the "optional" part because my intent is to sell/include it with other higher priced items. (Body, 75mm) ... I will edit the post to be more clear. If someone really wants it by itself, it will be +$10 for shipping and fees.

7. chroaz14

chroaz14 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 8, 2014
    PM sent re: 25mm f/1.8

8. Chroaz

Chroaz Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 3, 2015
    Christopher Oldham
    PM sent re: 25mm (duplicate of post above using old login!)

9. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    updated with offer on EM1 + RRS. RRS price reduced.

10. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    Bump - How about a package price for remaining items?

Package offer: But the E-M1, RRS bracket and 40-150 for $700 OBO. I'd like to move these remaining items as a set, but I'm not desperate so keep your offer reasonable please. I will also toss in the broken foot flash if you want it.

11. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    If I am out of line on pricing, please let me know. Shoot over offers...would love to move this stuff.

12. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    Package price reduced

13. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    Id really appreciate any thoughts on why there is no interest in this. Thsi is a highly rated, fantastic system. The new body isn't expectedt o be announced until what, September at Photokina. Start shooting today!

14. j-rad

j-rad Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 20, 2015
    Seems to me $600 for the E-M1 is a very fair price used. Give it some more time and try on DPR and FM as well.

15. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Most folks here are patient and looking for serious bargains. Probably comparing used prices to refurbs when Oly has sales, which is tough to beat. Ebay always yields me more cash (after fees) than this forum or others.

16. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    Thank you both for your thoughts. I thought it was a fair price, but the lack of activity has felt odd. I had all of the glass priced pretty fairly and it sold quickly so I guess that tells me something too.

I might try eBay if nothing happens here or FM where it's currently posted.