COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Olympus E-M10 and Panasonic 20/1.7 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, May 1, 2016.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M10 and Panasonic 20/1.7

What are your prices?

$399 (for today only because it's my birthday and if it gets sold today that would be all sorts of cool)

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

This is a nearly new and little used E-M10 (silver) and Panasonic 20/1.7 (with OEM fabric pouch). The Panasonic lens is considered one of the sharpest and most compact lenses available for m43. The E-M10 comes with box and all paperwork and accessories in new condition (most still in original bags and unused). The only accessories that were opened/used were the battery and charger. There is a small scratch on the bottom right corner of the camera from taking it out of a camera bag. The camera has never been mishandled, dropped and has spent most its time in my camera bag or cabinet.

It's a terrific camera but I have too many and I'm simply not using it. This camera was purchased new in January of 2016.

Links to photos...

Would be willing to sell camera only if someone is interested. Just ping me and we can work something out. As for what I would trade for...I'm looking to pick up a first gen Fuji (like an X-E1 or X-Pro 1) body.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 days

dixeyk (here) and twobaglimit (eBay)

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
  2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010

Today only birthday special (because it my birthday) I lowered the price to $399!!!
  3. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
  4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Thanks...lovely weather today and being taken to lunch by family. Can't complain.:2thumbs:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    In looking around the various forums it's pretty clear that this combo is not going to sell anytime soon unless I give it away (got a few super low ball offers on eBay). So I'll just keep it. I'm sure I can find a use for it.