• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale or Trade: Minolta Rokkor MD/SR mount lenses, etc. | Location: USA | Ships: WORLD

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Real Name
Barry
Here's the Tamron Adaptall II 24mm f/2.5 with SR mount:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Real Name
Jerry
Is the Tamron lens much more costly compared to Minolta lenses due to the Adaptall function? Are the Adaptall adapters backward compatible? ie what is the difference between Adaptall-I and Adaptall-II?

twigboy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the Tamron lens much more costly compared to Minolta lenses due to the Adaptall function? Are the Adaptall adapters backward compatible? ie what is the difference between Adaptall-I and Adaptall-II?
Here are some sites I have collected for information all-things-Adaptall (and some Adapatmatic)

Tamron - Camera-wiki.org - The free camera encyclopedia
Tamron Adaptall-2 lenses | Adaptall-2.com
Catalog of Tamron Adaptall-2 lenses
Catalog of Tamron Adapt-A-Matic lenses

And this Tamron Adaptall Lens Compendium:
"Can I use an Adaptall-2 mount to attach a mid-1970s Adaptall ("without-2") lens to my camera?

Yes, Adaptall-2 mount adapters are backward compatible and will fit Adaptall lenses also. Indeed, the newer version is considered to be more solid and reliable."​

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Real Name
Barry
Hi, no, it's more expensive because wide (24mm was very wide in the film days) and fast-ish lenses tend to be expensive and harder to find than nifty-50's etc.
And it has a good reputation.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Real Name
Barry
List updated; Everything not crossed out in the OP is still available.
New sample images added recently for the 200mm's (see links in OP) and many other lenses including 28mm, 58mm, & telephotos. Note the 200mm lenses are fast and quite sharp.

Questions & offers are welcome!

The are reviews of several of these Rokkor lenses at
Reviews - phillipreeve.net

Note for most of these lenses, USPS Priority Mail shipping is under $8; International shipping is also available.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Real Name
Barry
Bump... the Vivitar 100-300mm f5.6-6.7 MC 1:4 Macro has been sold.

Offers welcome!
International shipping available.

I would be interested in a trade for an Olympus 12-100Pro in exchange for the 58/1.2 + several more of my lenses.

Top Bottom