• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Lumix 25mm F1.7, Oly 45mm F1.8, Godox TT350o | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Nick779

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Lumix 25mm F1.7, Oly 45mm F1.8, Godox TT350o

What are your prices?

25mm - $110 shipped
45mm - $215 shipped
Godox + gels - $75 Shipped
Everything for $350 shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling a few primes and a flash that dont see much use in my kit. Bought all of these thinking I needed them and would use them, but they typically just stay in my bag.

Panasonic Lumix 25mm F1.7 - Appears like new, clean glass, no blemishes I can see on the body. A nice, versatile Nifty-Fifty. All orig packing materials included. Box, manual, hood, beauty ring.

Olympus 45mm F1.8 - Like new, clean glass, no dings, dents or damage. Lens only with beauty ring, no box. Edit: just found a set of ND filters for this lens ill throw in as well

Godox TT350o & gels - Great TTL flash that works wonderfully with Eneloop AAs. Has nice range, good power, built in diffusers and white card. I have the box and manual despite it not being pictured.
ill package that with a gel kit I bought a few weeks ago, never been used. Its this item on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00URG1C2C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Discount for the lot if you take it.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

1-3 days

References

Ebay: Nasa779 RCGroups: nick779

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom