• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For sale or trade Leica X1 chrome

Buy/Sell feedback for youry (47)

Status
Not open for further replies.

youry

Mu-43 Veteran
Silver/chrome Leica X1 complete in original box (charger, battery, cables, leather strap, all inserts, no LR code).
To be very conservative I'd say the body is 9.5 out of 10. With a 10x loupe one can find some scuffs or very tiny, pin point size rub marks. At a glance it could pass as new. The LCD cover has multiple scuffs that can be seen when the LCD is off. Once you turn it on, no suffs can be seen. Obviously it doesn't affect the functionality in any way. No scratches, only scuffs. Again, it is the LCD cover, not the LCD. I called Leica USA and the cover costs $30-40 with shipping, if the buyer wishes to change it.
The lens cap has scratches but it is perfectly usable. I dropped it and stepped on it a few times without realizing. It's just a cap and it can easily be replaced for $19 at B&H.

The camera has a Leica Elmarit 24/2.8 lens and it takes gorgeous pictures. It doesn't fit my needs right now.
Priced to reflect the scuffs on the LCD and the scratched cap.

$810, regular PayPal fees and shipping included.
I could try to take some iPhone pictures but my feedback here should speak volumes.
For $45 extra I can include a Leica grip (sells for $99). No box, scuffed bottom. It did a great job in protecting the camera.

I know it is a long shot but I will consider as a trade only a Sigma DP2M

Edit: forgot to mention. I will include for free a Kiwi adapter with hood. They sell on fleabay for about $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom