1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale or Trade: Konica 85mm, Pentax 110, OM Lenses, Pen FT 42mm | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jmichael81, Nov 8, 2015.

1. jmichael81

jmichael81 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 15, 2015
    Michael
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Konica 85mm, Pentax 110, OM Lenses, Pen FT 42mm

What are your prices?

£100

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

EU

Description

I have several lenses to part ways with.

Two Konica Hexanon 85mm F1.8's both with snappy apertures. Some light cleaning marks on the front elements. Focus rings smooth if a bit stiff. £100 each

Pentax Auto 110 with 18, 24, 50 and 70mm lenses. Body is for parts but lenses are clean. Includes M43 adapter. £60

Olympus 200mm F4 and 50mm F1.8 with M43 Adapter. Both lenses in top shape. £40

Pen FT Black with 42mm F1.2 Lens. Beautiful body and lens, only issues are the light meter does not work and lens has some slight cloudiness due to delamination (typical for this lens). Would be willing to part. £280

Only reason I am selling is to consolidate around lenses I am actually using, my Konica Hexanons and Pen F's. Looking for a Konica FT-1 body or M43 lenses.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

mjackson307 on ebay

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  2. jmichael81

jmichael81 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 15, 2015
    Michael
    Bump with lower prices. I would also post to US or Canada. PM me if interested.