1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale or Trade: Fuji X-E2, XF 18-55mm lens, XF 55-200mm lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Don Allison, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Don Allison

Don Allison New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 4, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X-E2, XF 18-55mm lens, XF 55-200mm lens

What are your prices?

$1,500

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Mint condition kit and seldom used. Superb glass and body and the best colors and resolution system around. However, this was backup and I'm willing to trade for a similar E-M1 or newer kit of comparable value. I go by allison1954 on Ebay and have a 100% profile, so free to make a deal in confidence. Who knows what I'll accept. Try me. Don

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

2 days

References

allison1954 on Ebay, Donald H Allison on Flickr

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Don Allison

Don Allison New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 4, 2015
    Price trimmed to US $1,200 for these three mint pieces of Fuji X system gear. Where are the trades to consider???

3. Weston Bennett

Weston Bennett New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 12, 2016
    Weston Bennett
    Hello, I was wondering what your final price would be for the gear? Also would you be willing to ship to Canada? Thank you

4. Don Allison

Don Allison New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 4, 2015

5. Don Allison

Don Allison New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 4, 2015
    Thanks for inquiry, but since I had no offer and since Fuji has come out with a new Firmware to address AF concerns, I thought I'd keep it for my upcoming trip to China. I see you're Canadian; you'd be paying 1.4 Canadian dollars for what I'd be looking for, so you might want to consider a Canadian seller, such as Henry's, which I used when I was in Toronto many decades ago. All the best, Don

6. Weston Bennett

Weston Bennett New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 12, 2016
    Weston Bennett
    Hey Don,

Good choice :) The new firmware is suppose to make them pretty decent. Thats why I was wondering what you were selling for, to see if it would be less expensive to go you or not. Most of these sites have all the listenings in US currency. I can pick up a new x-e2 and 18-55mm for 950 CDN. We have a henrys here were I live but I am trying to get them used to save some money.

Thanks a lot and happy shooting!!