[EXPIRED] For Sale or Trade: EM5, Nokton 25, 12, 17, 45, 75, 7-14, WonderPana | Location: AUS | Ships:

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by nickthetasmaniac, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2011
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

EM5, Nokton 25, 12, 17, 45, 75, 7-14, WonderPana

What are your prices?

EM5 $350, 7-14mm $700, WonderPana $120, 12mm $540, 17mm $350, 25mm $650, 45mm $260, 75mm $550

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Hi all, I am selling my whole Micro Four Thirds kit. Between my GR and M2 I just haven't been using this stuff, and since I've started to invest in M-mount glass it's hard to justify two systems.

I'd prefer to sell in Australia, but I'm happy to ship overseas at buyers expense and risk. If people would like multiple items we can work something out.

I'm looking to sell but will consider trades for the following stuff:
    VM 21mm f4 Color Skopar
    VM 28mm f2 Ultron
    VM 35mm f1.4 Nokton
    Sony A7II
    Quality Leica M - Sony FE mount adapter.

All prices in Australian Dollars!

Olympus OMD EM5 - $350AUD inc. batteries

Condition: Functionally excellent with general cosmetic wear and tear. Rear screen assembly was replaced under warranty by Olympus AU to repair the ubiquitous screw micro-cracks - the new one hasn’t had an issue. They also replaced the eye-piece, which is yet to crack!

Comes with:

4x GENUINE Olympus BLN-1 batteries.

Original box, cables, FL-LM2 flash and neck-strap, none of which have been used.

I don’t have the original software CD.

Panasonic Lumix G 7-14mm f4 ASPH - $700AUD - SOLD

Condition: Optically excellent, no blemishes, haze, dust etc. Cosmetically very good, with minor blemishes, mostly around the hood. Front cap has a few minor dings.

Comes with:

Front and rear caps, original box.

Fotodiox Pro WonderPana PN714-145 + Pro1 ND32 145mm filter (5-stop) - $120AUD

Filter system for the Panasonic 7-14mm.

Includes mounting bracket (two parts, one around the lens and one for the filter) and 145mm 5-stop ND filter. Barely used and in excellent condition.

Olympus m.ZD 12mm f2 (silver) + Olympus Lens Hood LH-48 - $540AUD

Condition: Optically excellent. Cosmetically very good, with minor scuffs around the barrel from the slide on hood. HOWEVER, there is a very slight indentation on the outer edge of the lens barrel (outside the filter thread). This does not effect image quality in any way, and does not prevent the hood from sliding on. That said, I don’t have a 46mm filter so I can’t check if the thread still works…
    Minor marks to both caps.

Comes with:
    Olympus Lens Hood LH-48 (with box)

The indentation is just visible on the right of the filter ring.

Olympus m.ZM 17mm f1.8 (black) - $350AUD

Condition: Optically and cosmetically excellent. Silver trim has minor marks and rear cap is fairly scuffed.

Comes with:

Voigtländer Nokton 25mm f0.95 MkI - $650AUD - SOLD

Condition: Optically there is a thin 3mm mark near the edge of the front element, and a few very small marks across the front element. Both were there when I purchased the lens and I’ve shot thousands of images without noticing any issue with the images.

Cosmetically very good, with general marks across the barrel expected with extensive use. The DoF line for f16 has lost its paint.

Structurally there is a tiny bit of play in the lower section of the barrel (between the mount and focussing ring.

Comes with:
    Lens hood.
    Front and rear caps (2x front, for lens and hood)
    Original box.

Olympus m.ZD 45mm f1.8 (silver) - $260AUD

Condition: Optically excellent with a tiny bit of internal dust. Cosmetically it shows a fair bit of general wear, with a scuff on the ring covering the hood bayonet. The plastic bodies don’t wear as well as metal…

Comes with:
    Front and rear caps (rear is a Lumix one)
    Original box

Olympus m.ZD 75mm f1.8 (silver) + 58mm Kenko Zéta C-PL skinny polariser. - $550AUD - SOLD

Condition: Optically and cosmetically excellent. Not much to say, one of the best primes around...

Comes with:
    Front and rear caps
    Original box
    58mm Kenko Zéta C-PL

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

To be confirmed

Handling time

1-2 days

Same user name at Pentaxforums and Photographer's Lounge

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. jimmyzou

jimmyzou Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Interesting, PM sent.
  3. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2011
    PM's replied.

7-14mm, 25mm and 75mm all sold.
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
  4. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nov 25, 2012
    some good prices there, too bad I'm late to the party... I'd be interested in the 7-14mm.
  5. maj13

maj13 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   1

Mar 19, 2012
    Sent PM (at least I think I did-- OP, if you don't get it, please message me; thanks).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.