1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale or Trade: E-M10 ( For Parts or Repair Only!) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Christop82, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Christop82

Christop82 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 10, 2016
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M10 ( For Parts or Repair Only!)

What are your prices?

$100

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I believe the ibis is bad. I attempted to repair myself and made everything worse. Will definitely require an Olympus repair or could be used for parts. Powers up then shuts off. I have managed to get the menu up a couple of times, and once I was able to attach a lens and focus with a nice image. I wasn't able to take the picture or use the dials. The Olympus repair estimate was around $150 if a complete rebuild is not required. If interested let me know and I'll try to answer any questions you may have.
    Includes body cap, box, charger and battery.

View attachment 594713 View attachment 594714 View attachment 594715 View attachment 594716 View attachment 594717 IMG_20171205_164336976.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

2 days

References

Cafunk2 ebay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: