COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: E-M1/HLD-7/12-40/25`1.4/40-150r/Batteries/Stuff | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brandonsarkis, Apr 28, 2016.

1. brandonsarkis

brandonsarkis Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 29, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M1/HLD-7/12-40/25`1.4/40-150r/Batteries/Stuff

What are your prices?

$1550 total

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

selling off the m43 stuff. sad to see it go but its been gathering dust lately.

E-M1 bodyw/HLD-7- $600 - excellent condition, never gotten wet, screen protector since day 1, mechanically perfect, looks to have about 3000 actuations. incl box/papers/batteries (4)/charger/stuff AND HLD-7 w/box/papers (don't want to sell HLD by itself)

12-40 PRO- $600- excellent condition, never gotten wet, BW filter since day 1, mechanically perfect. incl box/papers/hood/stuff/BW filter

PanaLeica 25/1.4- $375- very good condition, just the lens and hood/caps. clean, clear glass. My workhorse lens.

Oly 40-150r- $75- excellent condition, used extremely sparingly until i got my 40-150 PRO. comes with Vello Oly clone hood/box/papers

Lomo Experimental Lens Kit- $75- bought on a whim, used twice. 3 lenses 24mm Lomo, Mechanical shutter, and fisheye with all gels and caps.

any various and sundry other m43 odds and ends i have lying about will also be added in as i see fit.

i prefer to move the whole lot at once. Id be willing to trade for a Sony a7 series setup as its my other kit at the moment.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

i pay shipping if you buy the lot.

Handling time

1 day

References

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    Can you let me know if you decide to sell the HLD-7 separate from the camera? I'd be interested in purchasing it along with one of the batteries (depending on the brand).

Thank you, and GLWS.

3. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011
    I might want just the camera without the grip and the person above wants the grip, let me pm the seller

4. brandonsarkis

brandonsarkis Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 29, 2012
    all gone- thanks everyone who contacted me.