• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: OMD EM1 + lenses | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

RepublicImages

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

OMD EM1 + lenses

What are your prices?

$580

Where are you located?

Sacramento, CA. USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Selling an excellent condition Olympus EM1 + excellent condition Olympus 14-150ii and Sigma 30/1.4 lenses.

Camera is free of defects, scratches, dents or dings. Sensor and viewfinder are clean and free of debris. ~9,270 actuations. No box or other accessories.

Lenses are both without damage and free of dust, haze or fungus. Both lenses will come with original boxes.

Also throwing in (2) spare Wasabi branded batteries and charger.

Selling this kit because I no longer use it. Asking $580 with shipping included.

Shipping: Included in price. Shipping within CONUS (Lower 48) only. Package shipped via USPS Priority within 48 hours of payment. Tracking information will be provided to buyer upon shipping. Local pickup (in Sacramento) is also available. PM me for that option.
Payment: Regular PayPal only. Buyer pays PP fee.
Other: Sold as set only. I will NOT split this kit up. No lowballers. I've sold a number of items on here through the years and my record is sound. Please contact me with questions.
View attachment 754247 View attachment 754248 View attachment 754249 View attachment 754250 View attachment 754251 View attachment 754252 View attachment 754253 View attachment 754254 View attachment 754255 View attachment 754256 View attachment 754257 View attachment 754258 View attachment 754259 View attachment 754261 View attachment 754262
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

Within 48 hours

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Last edited:

RepublicImages

Mu-43 Regular
This is an amazing kit at that price! If I didn't already have 2/3 of what you're offering, I'd be on it!

Seriously, this is a great kit and price.
Thank you. I really will miss this kit when it sells, but unfortunately I don't use it anymore.

Speaking of selling, if anyone is interested in purchasing andt set up and is able to make a PayPal payment by 1:30pm (PST) today...I can ship it out today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom