1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: OMD E-M1 Mk. I - Excellent Plus - Includes RRS L-Clamp | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by httivals, Dec 4, 2018.

1. httivals

httivals New to Mu-43 Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nov 24, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

OMD E-M1 Mk. I - Excellent Plus - Includes RRS L-Clamp

What are your prices?

$440

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I bought this E-M1 new. It is the original Em-1, not the Mark II camera. It has been my back-up, second body. It has only 5,500 shutter clicks. It's a great camera. Functions perfectly. LCD is perfect. Has had a glass, Vello LCD screen protector on it since day one. Includes Really Right Stuff L clamp (sold for over $100 new) + original Oly battery and charger. + fast Transcend 32 GB SD card.

It comes in the original box with all original accessories (most of which were never opened), small flash, chords, etc. All for $440.00.

Does NOT include the 12-40mm lens shown in one of the photos. (I changed my mind and decided not to sell the lens.)

The only cosmetic wear on the camera is tape sticky residue near the flash sync socket. I kept losing the cover for the flash sync socket so I put black gaffers tape over it. When I removed the tape, it has left a bit of tape residue. It has no effect on functionality at all. You can see it on the photo included, but in real life, you won't notice it.

Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean. View attachment 700675
    IMG_2906~photoEM1 - rear.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Shipping charge is $5 flat fee, for FedEx Express Saver Shipping in CONUS.

Handling time

1-2 days to ship, then 3 days to arrive via Fed Ex Express Saver

References

my user name is httivals on FredMiranda

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Andy H.

Andy H. Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

PM Sent!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.