1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: OM-D EM-5, Oly 12-40, Oly 45, Pana 20, HLD-6, BLN-1 | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by phoenixag, May 21, 2016.

1. phoenixag

phoenixag Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 1, 2013
    London
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

OM-D EM-5, Oly 12-40, Oly 45, Pana 20, HLD-6, BLN-1

What are your prices?

Olympus OM-D EM-5 Camera - £200
    Olympus HLD-6 Battery Grip - £50 (if bought with camera)
    Olympus BLN-1 Extra battery - £25
    Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO (in excellent condition, with hood and Hoya HMC UV Filter) - £400
    Olympus 45mm f/1.8 (with Hoya HMC UV Filter, quite a few nicks and scratches on body but excellent optically and no scratches on lens) - £70
    Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (with Hoya HMC UV Filter, great condition and great lens) - £170
    Crumpler Jackpack 4000 (excellent bag to hold it all in, padded and comfortable) - £30

Bundle Price: £650

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

Selling my camera plus a bunch of lenses and accessories.

I have found with work and all recently that I have no time to enjoy what was once an enjoyable hobby. Therefore, I am selling my equipment as I would much rather have the cash for now.

The camera has been babied and is in great condition. The lenses all have varying conditions listed below.

I have the boxes and original bills for the camera and lenses too, but they aren't with me right now. So you might have to wait a week in case you want the original boxes, although I have asked for them to be shipped to me.

I have tried to maintain a fair price on things, checking with prices on Amazon. In most cases, the prices are half of what they are on Amazon. Also including a few photos taken so you have an idea of the camera.

I would very much prefer to give it all as a bundle, but can look at selling individually as well.

I am based in London and can do personal meetups, if you want - it's actually preferable as it's always less hassle for the buyer and seller and you can check the camera and lenses.

I am open to offers, but only genuine ones.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Depends on item - shipped through Royal Mail Special Delivery

Handling time

1 day

References

ebay: phoenixag_in1, I have sold and bought here too (a long time ago) but don't know how to check ratings anymore

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. phoenixag

phoenixag Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 1, 2013
    London
    Bumping this!

3. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Still interested in the 45mm.

4. phoenixag

phoenixag Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 1, 2013
    London
    Thanks for the interest! :)
    As I mentioned, if the deal doesn't go through on the bundle, I will keep you updated!

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1