1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: OM-1, 35/2.8, 50/3.5 Macro and 75-150/4 | Location: USA | Ships: Other

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Cruzan80, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

OM-1, 35/2.8, 50/3.5 Macro and 75-150/4

What are your prices?

OM-1 - $25
    35/2.8 - $50
    50/3.5 - $50
    75-150/4 - $25

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

I have a "full" OM kit for anyone wanting to shoot film, or wants to adapt these lenses to m43.

I have an OM-1 MD in very nice shape, the light meter currently doesn't work, but I believe it just needs the plastic screw repaired in the battery compartment (to keep tension on the metal tab). The shutter sounds accurate at all speeds, but I don't have the tools to professionally test. It also comes with a "leather-ette" full case, front body cap, an OM-1 winder (works), two additional focusing screens and a hot-shoe accessory.

The 35mm f2.8 is very clean both inside and out, would rate EX to EX+. Comes with front and rear OEM caps. Unfortunately, no case for this one.

The 50mm f3.5 macro is very clean inside. Unfortunately from a cosmetic standpoint, the rubber focusing grip tore at one point, and was repaired with superglue. They didn't get the edges to match up quite right, so it is visible. However, it doesn't affect the workings of the lens at all, just the appearance. This lens also came with a UV filter installed when I got it, so the front was well protected. Comes with front and rear OEM caps and case. Will go to 1:2 natively, or supports a 25mm extension tube to reach 1:1 (extension tube NOT included).

The 75-150 is also very clean, both inside and out, would rate EX. Comes with a case, front and rear OEM caps. One of the smallest tele-zooms I have seen, and does hold its focus when zooming in/out. 2-touch design so focus and zoom are seperate rings.

Not pictured is a 2x Vivitar converter that does not have matching caps, and is housed in a close-up filter stack.

Only the items listed here are included. If you think that something should be included and wasn't listed, please ask before buying.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Actual Cost

Handling time

1-2 Days

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Bump. Take the whole kit for $125.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.