1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 | Location: AUS | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Aushiker, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aushiker

Aushiker Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Sep 12, 2014
    Fremantle, Western Australia
    Andrew
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 Lens

What are your prices?

Australia: AU$92.90 delivered [Free postage]
    International: AU$107.90 delivered [Free postage

Where are you located?

AUS

Where are you willing to to ship?

Worldwide

Description

On offer is an Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 lens with a genuine Olympus LH-61C lens hood and a Hoya 58mm UV filter. Genuine front and rear lens caps are also included. All comes in the lens’ original packaging including documentation. As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with the lens and I would describe its condition as like new.

There is no sign of scratches, fungus, fog, separation or other markings. I cannot see any evidence of oil on the lens and zoom movement is smooth.
    View attachment 94278 View attachment 94279 View attachment 94280 View attachment 94281

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Australia Post Airmail service [International] and regular post within Australia.

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

Three days

References

Aushiker

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.