1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus XZ-2, VF-4, Nissin Di466 package deal | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by riveredger, Jun 18, 2016.

1. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus XZ-2, VF-4, Nissin Di466 package deal

What are your prices?

$400 shipped.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling this great travel kit that I have hardly used. I just picked up the VF-4 the other day, but decided I am going to go a different route with my photography.

Here's the link to my Craigslist ad (with pictures): Olympus XZ-2, VF-4 and Nissin Flash

$400 for the whole package.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    VF4 sold.

Just selling the speedlight flash now. (keeping the XZ-2)

The flash is listed separately. Thanks.