COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus PRO KIT: E-M5ii (Black)/12-40 PRO/40-150 PRO/HDL-8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Benzy, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Benzy

Benzy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Mar 18, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus PRO KIT: E-M5ii (Black)/12-40 PRO/40-150 PRO/HDL-8

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I am selling my m43 Olympus system. Each item can be sold individually, but I will reduce the price by 10% if all items are purchase together. Everything is in prime functioning condition and most are in near flawless cosmetic condition. The only item that is not in near flawless cosmetic condition is the 12-40.

I am selling because the system is not seeing enough use to justify the cost to me. I will update with pics and shutter count tonight.

Olympus E-M5ii (Black): No scuffs or damage. Low shutter count (4450), 6 months in use. Comes with box and all accessories (strap, cap, charger, Oly battery) and 3 Wasabi batteries and Wasabi Charger. $600

Olympus HDL-8 Power Grip: Excellent condition. Two piece system, use grip alone or grip with power pack. Includes boxes and contact covers. $150

Olympus m. zuiko 12-40 PRO: Super sharp copy. I purchased two and kept this one despite some minor rubbing on the zoom ring. Focuses fast, operates flawlessly. Comes with box, bag, hood, caps. $550

Olympus m. zuiko 40-150 PRO: Lens in near flawless condition. Minor use signs on hood. Comes with box, hood, caps, bag, and B&W UV Filter ($50 new). $1000

Entire Kit $2070

Buyer pays paypal fees if you use credit. Will ship items with insurance on my dime. I am located in the Bay Area, CA if you would like to see the camera/lenses in person.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

ebay:joekozo and forum feedback

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  2. Benzy

Benzy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Mar 18, 2014
    P9010582.jpg P9010578.jpg P9010579.jpg Updated with pictures.
  3. Niemer

Niemer Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 6, 2016
    Message sent about the 12-40

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk