• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus Pen-F with six lenses HLD-6 Pen E-PM1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for ender69 (1)

ender69

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike VC
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus Pen-F with six lenses HLD-6 Pen E-PM1

What are your prices?

$1680 in sum or $1280 for all

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have the following for sale:

Lenses in excellent or very good condition (mechanically and optically perfect, no scratches, either no wear or minor wear on body):
Olympus 25mm F1.8 with B+W UV Haze MRC filter and lens hood: $250
Olympus 45mm F1.8 with B+W UV Haze MRC: $200
Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro with B+W UV Haze MRC: $500 (was 550, dropped upon reflection)
Olympus 40-150mm F4-5.6 with B+W UV Haze MRC and lens hood: $60 (SOLD)

Lenses in good condition:
Olympus 17mm F2.8 (scratch in plastic body but glass is in perfect shape): $60 (SOLD)
Olympus pancake / body cap lens: $20

Olympus Pen-F digital camera, excellent condition EXCEPT hotshoe is loose so sometimes the flash won't fire. I'm not sure whether it is an easy fix or not, so I am selling it for $250 under market: $550. Includes original box and all accessories in unused condition. The only accessory I used was the LM-3 mini-flash, which is included. Also includes Fittest Flo-Pen-F grip for much improved ergonomics.

Olympus Pen E-PM1 digital camera, very good condition with no problems. Includes micro flash that originally came with it: $60

Olympus HLD-6 (both parts, grip and vertical battery grip): $100

Total is $1680... but if you make my life easy and take everything off my hands at once, I'll let it all go for $1280. I would consider trading for some combination of a Fuji X-T20 or X-T2, Fuji XF18-55 lens and a fast Fuji X-mount prime.

I'm not a heavy user, mostly kids and vacation photos so except for the loose hotshoe :( this gear is all in good shape. I'm switching to Fuji and the wife says I have to sell my current gear first. :)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

depends on shipping location/selection

Handling time

1-3 days

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• all2.JPG
    all2.JPG
    344.1 KB · Views: 239
  • HLD-6.JPG
    HLD-6.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 235
  • e-pm1 front.JPG
    e-pm1 front.JPG
    359.2 KB · Views: 237
  • e-pm1 back.JPG
    e-pm1 back.JPG
    284.4 KB · Views: 236
  • pen-f.JPG
    pen-f.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 40-150mm.JPG
    40-150mm.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 45mm f1.8 prime.JPG
    45mm f1.8 prime.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 223
  • 25mm f1.8 prime.JPG
    25mm f1.8 prime.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 12-40mm f2.8 pro.JPG
    12-40mm f2.8 pro.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 17mm f2.8.JPG
    17mm f2.8.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 227
  • 15mm pancake.JPG
    15mm pancake.JPG
    273.2 KB · Views: 221
  • all1.JPG
    all1.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
If I were in the market for ANY of this, I'd just buy the whole lot at that nice discount and sell off the bits I don't need.

And not being a guy that EVER uses flash, I'm tempted to buy the Pen. But I just sold one because I thought it was too small....maybe the grip makes the difference. :daz:

ender69

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike VC
If I were in the market for ANY of this, I'd just buy the whole lot at that nice discount and sell off the bits I don't need.

And not being a guy that EVER uses flash, I'm tempted to buy the Pen. But I just sold one because I thought it was too small....maybe the grip makes the difference. :daz:

Prior camera was om-d e-m1... still have it and will probably keep it with the EZ lens. I find it amazingly comfortable, the grip on it is perfect. So even though feature-wise the pen-f was a dream, my stomach dropped with dismay when I held it. Especially with anything bigger than the EZ lens, it was just exhausting to hold and use for me.

Note that I have kids so I am almost always using it one-handed, and am a big guy, so I agree, it felt small in my one hand. I couldn't reach controls comfortably. The Pen-F felt amazing held with two hands though.

So I added the grip and it was like night and day... amazing... I added the grip within a couple days of purchase and never took it off since.

The grip gives it the ergonomics I was looking for.

Yeah, the discount is intended to do what you note lol... I've got 4 kids age 8,6,4,1yo and no time... if I have to sell them individually on e-bay or whatever I will but I thought I'd try the lot here first. :)

illumin8em

New to Mu-43
Are then lenses sold as shown, or do they have caps, covers and box? I'm interested in the 12-40mm. thanks

ender69

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike VC
All have caps and covers, no boxes. Some have hoods, those are included if shown. All except the 17mm f2.8 and body cap lens have B+W MRC UV Haze filters for protection, always on since day one.

ender69

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike VC
Updated to fix my brain fart... duplicate line for 45mm and resulting math adjustment. I'm surprised no one commented! :)

ender69

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike VC
Updating since a couple of lenses have sold, and I've put the rest up individually on ebay: joat_mos on eBay

Also, someone asked about the loose shoe on the pen-f so I'll paste my reply here:

The last time I used it, it fired once, then not a couple times when it should have, then I pushed down to hold the flash firmly in place and it fired, then it didn't fire the next couple of times, at which point I put it down and picked up my trusty om-d e-m1. :)

The shoe wiggles up and down, where it didn't before. I don't know if it is a screw loose that could be tightened or a broken pin, or what... I googled repair prices and it seemed like repair might be around $200, thus the discount level I chose. Obviously you shouldn't count on that since it isn't a quote from a repair center. Or if it is something simple and you are handy enough to do it yourself, that might work. I simply don't know, and can't make any guarantees.

I could take a video and maybe macro photo of the join where it wiggles so you get a better sense?

Steve Rawls

New to Mu-43
Checking on the Pen f... Can you pull it from ebay and sell here or is it stuck on ebay until it sells?
Steve

ender69

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike VC
Well, I tried to check how much the cancellation fee would be and in trying to check, I accidentally cancelled it... so it is pulled for now. I'll relist soon.

Latest threads

Top Bottom