1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus Pen-F w/ Oly 75, 45, 17 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by cgomez, Oct 22, 2018.

1. cgomez

cgomez Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 17, 2013
    hat type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus Pen-F w/ Oly 75, 45, 17

What are your prices?

$1500

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Package deal: $1500 shipped.

Hey everyone, looking to sell the remainder of my m43 gear as I just don't use it very much.

Pen-F: 3873 on the shutter, black and silver, comes with neck strap, two flashes (the one that came with it along with an EM1 flash I had laying around), body cap and red soft shutter.

75 1.8: Light wear on the barrel, no scratches on the glass. Includes front and read body caps along with JJC lens hood.

45 1.8: Light wear on the barrel, no scratches on the glass. Includes front and read caps.

17 1.8: Med/light wear on the barrel, no scratches on glass. Front and rear caps included.

This is really a stellar camera and does a darn good job with the lenses listed. It's my holy trinity but I just don't use it so instead of it sitting on the shelf, I'm letting it go. I don't have any boxes (I thought I'd have this camera forever so I tossed them), instead, all lenses and cameras will be securely bubble wrapped when shipped.

$1500 shipped using Paypal confirmed address.
    IMG_7689.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    Thanks!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

ebay: badlikearnold (though, I don't sell/buy much)

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Cheralynn

Cheralynn Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 13, 2017
    Are you interested in selling the Pen F and 45/1.8 separately? I have the other lenses.

3. cgomez

cgomez Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 17, 2013
    Yep, PM me an offer. Thanks!

4. Cheralynn

Cheralynn Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 13, 2017
    Thanks, but a buyer cancelled the deal for my iPad Pro so now I won’t have the money to get the Pen F. Good luck on your sale.

5. cgomez

cgomez Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 17, 2013
    Bump!
    Apparently I wasn't getting notifications on offers so I'm bumping this thread. All items are still for sale. Shoot over your offer for individual pieces.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.