1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus package ( e-m1 + 12-40 Pro + 40-150 ) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jersey devil, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Jersey devil

Jersey devil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Mar 5, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus package ( e-m1 + 12-40 Pro + 40-150 )

What are your prices?

E-m1. $550
    12-40. $650
    40-150. $ 85

Package price is $1200, it's like getting the 40-150 for free !!

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hello All,
    I'm looking to sell my Olympus set up, preferably as a package but will split up as long as the body goes first. Everything is in like new condition ( thus the reason for the sale as I don't use it enough to justify keeping it ) and will come with all accessories including the box. The shutter count on the body is right around 4,000 but I can get you an exact count if necessary. The lens' are in like new condition with no flaws whatsoever. The body has a screen protector so it's mint and I don't see a mark on it. Pics are available just PM me your email addy.

I have feedback here as well as on FM Forums ( well over 140 all positives ) as well as at POTN (all positives as well ) so you can buy with confidence. I will pay the shipping charges, buyer is responsible for the PayPal fees.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free !!

Handling time

1 - 2 business days depending on when payment is received.

References

Here, fredmiranda, and POTN

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. Jersey devil

Jersey devil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Mar 5, 2015
    Camera body has been sold lenses are still available.

Thanks