1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus OMD EM5 Silver body with accessories. | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by marlon671, Oct 20, 2015.

1. marlon671

marlon671 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 10, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OMD EM5 Silver body with accessories.

What are your prices?

$600 for the body with included accessories. $275 for the Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens. $850 if purchased together.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hi. I am selling my olympus omd em5 micro four thirds camera in silver. It comes with body only (no lens), charger, battery, oem flash with pouch, grip extender, a DSPTCH camera sling in multi-cam, and a Aputure wireless shutter control. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this camera. I just haven't used it for what its really worth and I've invested way too much in this for my personal photography skills. Ive come to terms that i am really best when shooting photos with my iPhone since i don't leave home without it. This camera has never been dropped, scratched, or abused in any way and spent most its life in a camera bag. I only had one lens attached to this camera which was a 45mm f1.8 olympus lens which took awesome pictures. I bought the camera new from BH photos and cost me ($949) and the lens also purchased new for ($386) which is roughly $1335 for an awesome and minimal setup of a camera. This camera only has a shutter count of 3,279 photos of which 20 photos were used with the flash (i don't like flash photography too much). So this camera like i mentioned has barely been used and the condition will speak for itself.

Im asking $600 obo for the body and all accessories mentioned & Ill take $275 for the Lens. If purchased together, ill sell for $850 shipped.

I have a the box for the camera body, all documentation, cd-rom, and even every single bubble wrap from when it was new. I also have the original box for the lens. If you find cheaper, feel free to check them out before you see mine, i can guarantee my camera looks new. The bubble you see on the screen is from a screen protector that i applied on the first day i took the camera out of the box. You won't be disappointed.

I will sell the lens separately only after I sell the body. If the camera does not sell I will opt to just keep the camera and therefore would need the lens to operate the camera. Its an awesome camera package and id hate for it to just sit around. Im not sure what these sell used and this is just what i feel my gear is worth. So i will take reasonable offers. thanks!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

FREE SHIPPING TO U.S. STATES to help buyer compensate for paypal fees.

Handling time

within 24 hours

References

ebay handle: Marlon671

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

00.jpg
      File size:
      60.3 KB
      Views:
      02.jpg
      File size:
      57 KB
      Views:
      03.jpg
      File size:
      29.5 KB