1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OMD EM5 & Olympus 75mm f/1.8 BIG PRICE DROP tonight only....

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by namasste, Feb 21, 2016.

1. namasste

namasste Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 27, 2014
    NE Ohio
    Scott
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OMD EM5 and Olympus 75mm f/1.8 (black)

What are your prices?

OMD EM5 (MkI) $245 obo TONIGHT $215 shipped and paypal'd
    Olympus 75mm f/1.8 $580 obo TONIGHT %525 shipped and Paypal'd

These should be the lowest all in prices available for this gear so if you are interested, let me know so I don't Ebay them tomorrow. Thanks.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Not shooting the 4/3 system much and decided I'd rather buy another mountain bike thank have a second camera system so this is for sale. Everything is in amazing condition in all regards (see images below). I take very meticulous care of my gear as I rely on it for jobs (actually used this combo as part of the kit I used to shoot the Bachelor and Shark Tank this year). The 75mm lens is one of the sharpest I've ever used (as good as my Canon 135 f/2 which is saying something). Again, see the completely unedited images taken at f/1.8 below at 100%, 200%,whatever you like. More images available if needed.

I would be willing to split this but would rather sell together and might negotiate a bit more if taking the lens and body. I will also include an extra battery, charger, original boxes, and the Olympus FL-LM2 flash. Reasonable offers will receive a response guaranteed. Prices include Paypal. Shipping will be cost as calculated by USPS online. I ONLY accept Paypal and I ONLY ship within the CONUS. Thanks and good luck. If you have any questions, just drop me a note and I'll respond quickly. Last note, I did lose the rubber eyepiece as is common but have one set to be delivered to me from Adorama on Monday so it will have a brand new eyepiece when shipped.

I have tons of feedback on Ebay as iridebikes and lots of deals on POTN as well as namasste.

p1765758755-4.

p1717566400-4.

p1871835605-4.

p1737309487-4.

p1856841378-4.

p1692680413-4.

p1643367570-4.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

As calculated by USPS

Handling time

Will ship the day of or following payment depending on when its recevied.

References

Ebay as iridebikes or POTN as namasste

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. namasste

namasste Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 27, 2014
    NE Ohio
    Scott
    Shutter count is 4928.

3. namasste

namasste Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 27, 2014
    NE Ohio
    Scott
    Price drop then Ebay.... Gonna see if a price drop gets anyone excited...

That said, these should be about as cheap as one can find this gear...

OMD EM5 body with extra battery, charge, kit flash, original box $215 shipped (includes Paypal fee, so that's all in to your door!)

Olympus 75mm f/1.8 lens with metal hood and original box, stupid sharp and in flawless condition, $525 shipped (includes Paypal fee)

If you take both, I'll knock a couple bucks extra off just for grins so $720 total!!!

After tonight, it's Ebay bound, c'mon, don't make me do that!!!!! Please?!