COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OMD E-M5 (REDUCED) with 2 lens bundle & 1 GH3 body| Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Bif, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OMD E-M5 (Original) 2 lens bundle
    1 GH3 body

What are your prices?

OMD with 2 lenses posted at $495 now REDUCED to $475
    If it doesn't go soon at this price it will go to a family member who appreciates being a "beneficiary" of my technology "graveyard".
    GH3 body posted at $495 now REDUCED to $475
    And this is as low as this one gets. Any lower than this and it's worth more to me to keep as an extra super 1080p "motion picture" camera.

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Fairly low usage OMD E-M5 body (1108 shutter "clicks") with no dings, marks, blemishes, in clean cosmetic condition. Selling with 2 lens "bundle", a clean almost new looking 14-42mm m.Zuiko f3.5-f5.6 "kit" lens and an m.Zuiko 40-150mm f4-f5.6 that's been used about 2 times.

The body comes with original box and all accessories included by the manufacturer (OEM battery, charger, USB cord, and the little flash). The 40-150 comes with it's original box. I didn't get a box with the 14-42 but it was well packaged when shipped to me.

Front and back caps for both lenses and a body cap for the camera are included. Also included is David Busch's excellent illustrated book which is what the manual should have been.

Everything is in excellent fully functioning condition, I "baby" my gear.

ONE GH3 body with under 270 shutter "clicks". Cosmetically perfect, no marks or blemishes. In perfect functioning condition. With original box and all accessories furnished by the manufacturer, OEM battery, charger, USB cable.

ONE GH3 body just sold, one left...Body on left sold, one on right can be yours.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

1 or 2 business days

100% positive under Bruce Foreman on

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  2. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    Price reduction.

Only price reduction!

If no one wants these at the reduced prices, the OMD goes to a family member (youngest grandson is about ready for his own camera) and the GH3 body goes back into service as an extra motion picture camera. 1080p out of it is super great.