[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus OMD E-M10 / 12-40mm f2.8 / 40-150mm f/4-5.6 | Location: CAN | Ships: Other

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by JasonCdn, May 20, 2016.

1. JasonCdn

JasonCdn Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 19, 2014
    British Columbia
    Jason
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 / 40-150mm f/4-5.6

What are your prices?

Please see post.

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

Alright guys I'm looking to see if anyone wants my gear, if so I'm looking to switch to Panasonic or Sony as I've been bitten by the 4K video bug. I guess I don't need long write ups for this gear as you all know the specs.

SOLD $425 CAD or $325 USD - Olympus OMD E-M10 black body. I Have the original box/manuals/accessories as well. I will include two extra batteries, two Sony 16GB SD cards, and a Kingston 8GB SD card. Great condition 9+/10, no scratches or blemishes.

SOLD $845 CAD or 645 USD - Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens. Have original box as well. Mint condition and extremely sharp. Only issue is a small scuff on the lens hood which is shown in the pics. Great condition 9/10.

SOLD $145 CAD or $110 USD - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R Lens black. Also great condition 9+/10. Have original box.

Honestly not sure if my prices are out to lunch so I'm open to offers.

Prices include shipping withing Canada. My US neighbors to the south please PM me for a quote. Will ship Canada Post.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Included for Canada

Handling time

1 day

References

Here and kelownafornia83 on eBay

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  2. JasonCdn

JasonCdn Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 19, 2014
    British Columbia
    Jason
    E-M10 sold to a member. Thank you.