COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OM-D EM1 Superkit | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Timur, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Timur

Timur Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 10, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D EM1 Superkit

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Selling my EM1 with a ton of accessories.

Camera is about 2 years old, in perfect working condition, has normal minor signs of wear (paint coat only). Never been dropped or used in bad weather conditions, camera is kept either on a shelf away from direct sunlight, or in my camera bag. Shutter count - 34,065 (couldn't find official shutter life rating - forums suggest 100k to 150k). Sent to Olympus few months ago, they replaced the rear wheel, cleaned the sensor and general maintenance.

The box for the camera is at my old apartment, I didn't take it when I was moving. if you really need it I can get it later on (late September).

1. Olympus HLD7 grip - purchased in January, used very lightly, no cosmetic wear, looks like a new item. Great addition to the pro body.

2. J.B. Designs wooden grip x2 - really adds to comfort of the grip without adding extra bulk to the setup. Love using it for street stuff, looks great with EM1 and a nice vintage prime :)

3. Nikon to MFT premium adapter - has aperture control ring, built like a tank (all metal construction).

4. M42 to MFT adapter - simple adapter ring, built really well (all metal). Works great with my old m42 primes.

5. Macro Extension Tubes with AF control. Allow for aperture and AF communication from body to the mft lens, but also works with any manual lens you throw at it.

6. Two third party batteries with a charger

7. Joby JB01271-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap - Charcoal

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$6.80 - $12.40

Handling time

2 business days

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: