• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Battery Grip (HLD6) and Battery | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for slothead (8)

slothead

Mu-43 All-Pro
What type of listing is this?

For Sale EVERYTHING SOLD

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Grip (HLD6) SOLD
and Battery Holder and battery SOLD

What are your prices?

Grip $75
Battery holder and battery - SOLD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description
The Battery holder and battery is sold.
The grip portion is still available for $75 as described below.

The HLD6 fits only the original OM-D E-M5 camera, (available alone for $75) but the battery half (the bottom section) and the battery can be used with the E-M5 MkII (E-M1 or E-M10?) but available with one battery for $100) with the addition of the HLD-8G. If you aren't sure what you need, PM or post.

I have really gotten this sale mixed up (shame on me). There is a battery with the battery holder and for that reason it was priced at $100, and the grip because it just that was priced at $75. But I seemed to have forgotten that. Any new inquiries I will try to get back on track! Thanks for looking.

IMG_0131.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Two-day Priority Mail in the USA

Shipping charge

$10 or less

Handling time

1-2 days

References

tmansonusa1 on eBay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

dotoole

Mu-43 Rookie
I am interested in the whole package. I only have the camera so far.

slothead

Mu-43 All-Pro
Dotoole, If I don't see BIGAL1000's payment of $70 for the battery holder by tomorrow mid-day, I'll sell you the entire package for the $175. I have already responded to BIGAL100 that I would sell the battery holder for $70, and my word is always good, but if he changes his mind (indicated by non-payment by tomorrow 12 Noon Eastern Time), I'll sell to you.

Thanks,

dotoole

Mu-43 Rookie
Actually, yes I am serious. As I understand you still have the grip without the battery holder. After looking at my OM-EM D 5 the grip would be sufficient to add some stability for some lenses. Sorry for the confusion. I would have been happy with the set but maybe it would have made the camera too heavy. I use it for backpacking.

slothead

Mu-43 All-Pro
Sounds like a good application (backpacking). The PM ("conversation") is still active. Let's continue our discussion there.

Latest threads

Top Bottom