COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OM-D E-M10 silver Twin Lens Kit, extras and warranty | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by milamber, Jun 25, 2016.

1. milamber

milamber New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 14, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D E-M10 silver Twin Lens Kit, extras and warranty

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

For sale is my Olympus OM-D E-M10 twin lens kit in excellent condition. Kit contains Olympus OM-D E-M10 silver body, 14-42mm and 40-150mm lens.

Bought in December 2015 for a specific trip and only used lightly in January this year. Camera body and both lenses registered with Olympus covered by extended warranty until 1st June 2018. Copies of warranty will be included in the sale.

Complete with all original cables/CD/Booklets/strap etc, I'm also including a hand made vintage leather strap, three batteries and a case. Screen protector on the rear which has been in place since day one.

I'm also listing an Olympus 25mm prime lens and would be happy to consider offers for both and combine postage.

It will be carefully packed and sent fully insured by Royal Mail Special Delivery next day. Alternatively, cash on collection is welcome from Watton, Norfolk. IMG_2299.JPG

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

One working day

ebay username is ceannrach

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: