COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OM-D E-M1 (Silver) | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Levster, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Levster

Levster Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D E-M1 (Silver)

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

For sale is my used Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera in silver. I bought the camera used on eBay a few weeks ago, but would prefer an E-M5 II so now looking to sell. The camera is in near perfect condition with very minimal signs of use, these include: one tiny bit of paint wear on bottom left corner of camera; a tiny line beneath the "L" of Olympus; and a screen protector has been fitted to the LCD. The shutter count is currently 1486, but I will continue to use the camera until it sells because I don't currently have a replacement camera. I'm happy to confirm the current shutter count before sale, but I'm not planning on using the camera heavily so it shouldn't rise too much above that. Included with the sale is the original box, flash, charger, neck strap, USB cable and a spare 3rd party battery. The camera is in full working order and all buttons, dials work as new. I don't have the original receipt but I do have a copy of the warranty certificate, dated 19th January 2016 and the warranty is for 3 years. I am not the original owner so any claim would need to go through me, then to the person I bought it off. The warranty states that it is non transferable, so I can offer no guarantees that it would be effective.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Free for UK, Price on Request for EU

Handling time

1-2 days

eBay: Levster

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: