1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus OM-D E-M1, 12-40mm f2.8, 75mm f1.8, 17mm f1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mattwicks, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattwicks

mattwicks New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 6, 2015
    Matt Wicks
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D E-M1, 75mm f1.8

What are your prices?

EM1: $800
    75mm 1.8: $600

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I'm selling my micro 4/3 camera gear because I own too many damn cameras and something has to go. Four USED items are on offer:

$800 - Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body (Black)
    $600 - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens (Silver)

See below for further descriptions of each. I am willing to sell items individually at the same prices listed.

----------

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body (Black)
    Asking price $800. (retails for $1399.00 new @ B&H Photo)

DESCRIPTION:
    This is Olympus's flagship micro 4/3 body. It's fully weather-sealed, has five-axis in-body image stabilization, and all the customizable buttons and dials you could ever want.

CONDITION:
    - Camera is seven months old, purchased new from B&H Photo on 5/30.
    - Functionality is perfect. Sensor is totally clean. LCD is unscratched and perfectly functional. EVF works perfectly. Autofocus and in-body-image-stabilization (IBIS) is perfect.
    - 23,000 total shutter actuations.
    - The paint is slightly worn off corners and edges due to use, but nothing extreme.
    - Camera is STILL UNDER WARRANTY.

INCLUDED:
    - three camera batteries (one came with the camera, and I'll throw in two more)
    - one camera battery wall charger
    - hotshoe flash that came with the body
    - original camera strap
    - body cap
    - original packaging

NOT INCLUDED:
    - Camera body price does NOT include a lens. See below for lens options also for purchase.

---------

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens (Silver)
    Asking price $600.
    (retails for $899.00 new @ B&H Photo)

DESCRIPTION:
    The prettiest lens that Olympus makes. Use it for a short telephoto and a portrait lens. I always shoot this one wide open.

CONDITION/NOTES:
    - Purchased new from B&H Photo on 5/30/14. I am the original owner.
    - Front and rear lens elements are clean and unscratched. Focus ring/action is perfect.
    - There are a couple of small dings in the lens from use. Front will no longer accept a filter as a result. Performance and resolving power is unaffected.
    - Lens is STILL UNDER WARRANTY.

INCLUDED:
    - Original box.
    - Front and rear lens caps.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

$20 for everything together, or $10 for individual items, shipped by FedEx ground (3 days or less).

Handling time

2-3 days

References

Ebay: mattokun (100% positive)

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  2. kodaki

kodaki New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 20, 2014
    pm sent

3. mryon

mryon New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 30, 2012
    Missouri
    Do you still have the 12-40?