COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OM-D E-M1 & 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by DougVaughn, Dec 23, 2015.

1. DougVaughn

DougVaughn Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 30, 2013
    Franklin, TN
    Doug Vaughn
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-D E-M1 & 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens

What are your prices?

Olympus E-M1 Body - $650
    Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO - $650

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I'm finding tree camera systems (Canon, Sony, Olympus) too hard to maintain, and I don't end up using them all, so it's time to clean house a bit.

For sale is an Olympus E-M1 in beautiful condition. I can't find any marks or flaws on the camera as I baby all my gear. It comes with the box and all original goodies (caps, flash, strap, charger, USB cable) plus two extra Olympus batteries (total of three). The secret shutter count menu shows 13,000 which surprised me because I've taken about 2,500 pictures with it. I have used it quite a bit in remote control mode with an iPad and suspect that live view is adding to the shutter count.

Second up is the 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens. It is also in near mint condition with perfect glass and body. The cap has a small nick where I dropped the cap only (not the lens). Comes with the box and hood.

I'm the original owner of both the camera and lens. It would be great to sell them together, and I'd do that for $1,250.

If you're interested, I have a 75mm f/1.8 lens also but need to sell the camera before I let this wonderful lens go. If I end up keeping the camera, I'm keeping the lens also.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

I will pick up FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping

Handling time

1 Day

A few sales here and lots of feedback on FredMiranda under the same user name.

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. dlhomesolutions

dlhomesolutions Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 30, 2013
    Peoria, IL
    Can you post pics of the lens?
  3. Chroaz

Chroaz Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 3, 2015