1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OM-4TI Film Camera ~ Gorgeous Condition | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dlafon, Dec 28, 2018.

1. dlafon

dlafon Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM-4TI Film Camera ~ Gorgeous Condition

What are your prices?

$398

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Hello,

This is a really beautiful example of the Olympus OM-4TI Titanium film camera. Certainly one of my favorite 35mm cameras of all time, due to its incredibly versatile metering system. I know that I will regret selling this one, but I would like to try out some different film cameras too. This camera has some small marks in the paintwork as shown in the photos, but it is still in wonderful condition. There are no dents or dings, and the mirror box and film compartment are clean. All camera functions are working properly with no issues that I have noticed, and it can still make wonderful photographs. This is a super clean example that has been well cared for, and it is from a smoke free home. The camera has a fresh set of batteries installed, and I will also send a spare set along with the camera. I will include an original Olympus round eyecup, and the hard to find add-on grip which is already in place on the camera as you can see in the photos. There is also a roll of Tri-X 400 film in the camera at the moment to get you started.

**I do have a nice example of the superb Olympus OM 28-48mm f/4 lens with a clean body and sharp optics that I can include for an additional price if you are interested.

$398 covers actual postage and any PayPal fee.

I will package this very carefully, and I will mail it out quickly for you.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
    Thank you

1747869.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee paid by buyer)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

buyer pays actual shipping

Handling time

24 hours or less on weekdays and Saturdays

References

same user name on Fred Miranda

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Wow Wow x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  2. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    bump
    :) 

3. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
  4. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
  5. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    bump
    :) 

6. Bytesmiths

Bytesmiths Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Gorgeous!

I hope you can get that for it. I've got several of these, sitting on the shelf, because I get depressed whenever I see what they're worth on eBay or KEH.

But mine are a lot more beat up than yours. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.