• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f1.8 (Silver) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for Catch22nm (15)

Catch22nm

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f1.8 (Silver)

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Silver 45mm f 1.8, this lens is in excellent shape, this lens still has original plastic seal from factory refurb from olympus!. I ordered the wrong lens and never got around to returning it. It comes with Lens, Lens cap front and rear and original box. no scratches on front or rear element and almost no wear on lens.

Tested and working perfectly. Blue us the factory refurbished plastic as it came (never took it off as I never used the lens other than to test it! works perfect)
IMG_5130.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMG_5136.JPG
Snapseed (3).jpg

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

No shipping charge

Handling time

shipped same day as sale if purchased before 2PM MST

References

Here and nmsubie parts on ebay (100% as well)

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom