COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f/2 ED Lens (black) w/ hood | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by R.F.Slow, Apr 17, 2016.

1. R.F.Slow

R.F.Slow New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 17, 2016
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f/2 ED Lens (black) w/ hood

What are your prices?

$530 for the lens, hood and both caps, Paypal fee and shipping

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I'm selling my Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f/2 ED lens (black version). It is used, but in perfect condition (I just triple checked it and am unable to find any signs of wear or any imperfections at all, either on the glass elements or cosmetically). The lens functions perfectly too. I'll include both lens caps and a metal lens hood (the JJC "LH-J48(B) AP510", rather than the Oly hood, but it's metal and works just the same).

I don't have the original box or manual anymore, but this lens is absolutely gorgeous and is a good copy (great sharpness across the frame, etc).

Yes, this is my first post here on mu-43, but I'm a real person and a reputable eBay seller (this lens is posted here as well: Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f/2 ED Lens For Four Thirds (Black) - MINT! w/ hood)

$530 will include shipping from Colorado and the Paypal fee. $500 if you're in the Boulder/Denver area and we can do the transaction in person. I can't do PMing since I'm new here, but gmail me at "r.f.slow". Please let me know if you've got any questions. Thanks!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 day or same day if time allows

b_slow on eBay,

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: