1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus lens 12-40mm f2.8 PRO M.zuiko ED + B+W UV filter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ymc226, Sep 21, 2016.

1. ymc226

ymc226 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 24, 2015
    New Jersey
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus lens 12-40mm f2.8 PRO M.zuiko ED + B+W UV filter

What are your prices?

$550

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I am selling my Olympus micro 4/3 equipment as I am returning to full frame (Nikon and Leica).

For sale is my Olympus lens 12-40mm f2.8 PRO M.zuiko ED (weather sealed). I am the original owner, bought directly from Olympus February 2015 along with the camera which I am listing separately and used very sparingly. It is in perfect condition functionally and cosmetically. It appears as new and although I live in New Jersey, it is kept in a humidity controlled storage unit along with my Leica and Nikon camera/lenses.

It comes with all the original packing/box and all of the accessories (lens caps and vinyl lens case) that came with it which are also in like new or unused condition as well as a B&W UV clear filter which as been on the front, protecting the lens since bought.

I don’t sell usually and am the usual enthusiastic buyer. When I have sold, it has been on Rangefinder forum. Attached is a PDF of my seller feedback under the same user name “ymc226.” You will need to sign in as a member to look at the original webpage.

I priced this to sell quickly so the price is firm and includes Paypal fees and insured shipping via US Postal Service Priority Mail.

RFF feedback. I am selling to US buyers only and only to a Paypal confirmed address.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in Price is USPS Priority, insured

Handling time

1-2 days

References

See attached image of prior sales feedback on Rangefinder Forum

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. ymc226

ymc226 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 24, 2015
    New Jersey
    Lens is sold.

• Like Like x 1