1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus HLD-7 Battery Grip (2 available) for OM-D E-M1 Mk 1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by ektar, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ektar

ektar Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    Western NC
    Don
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus HLD-7 Battery Grip for OM-D E-M1 Mk 1

What are your prices?

I have two: With terminal cap, $67, without terminal cap $62

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

The question might be: How did I end up with two of these? Well, I bought one on spec while I looked for an E-M1.1. Then the E-M1.1 I found had one included. Decided that I'm just as happy shooting without the second grip on the m4/3 body.

They are both very nice, I'd say LN- in terms of condition for both. Both work just fine. The "nicer" of the two comes in the box with the fiber bag and a cap for the electrical connectors. The less nice one still looks great, but does not have that cap, there's no box, and it shows a few marks on the bottom surface. This is visible in the photos.

No idea what the writing on the box is about; that's courtesy of the previous owner.

The last two photos are of the "less nice" version. Functionally identical, the only cosmetic difference being the faint marks visible on the bottom, right of the image.

Prices include PP fees, but shipping is as listed. Please feel free to ping me with any questions. Offering it here before other options. Thanks much! Shipping either by USPS Parcel or Priority Mail if the cost is close. Tracking included.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

$10

Handling time

Normally two business days or less.

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  2. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    Western NC
    Don
    Bump.

Need one? Want one? Talk to me.

Hoping to find 'em homes here rather than via eBay.

3. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    Western NC
    Don
    Price of each grip dropped by $10.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.