• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus Four-Thirds 40-150 f3.5-4.5

ektar

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Don
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Four-Thirds 1st generation 40-150

What are your prices?

40-150: $39
--

Price is plus actual shipping. I would expect it to be in the $9-10 range for USPS first class parcel. I will absorb the PayPal costs.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA; contact me otherwise

Description
I have made the jump to Micro 4/3 gear, so the last of my original 4/3rds lenses needs to find a new home. It has been sparingly used and well cared-for, so there's a lot of life left. Please contact me with any questions or if you want pictures showing anything that my images do not.

Olympus 40-150 f3.5-5.6 zoom. This is the larger first generation 40-150 lens. Lighter to handle than the 50-200, and larger max aperture than the later version My experience showed it to be indistinguishably as sharp as the 50-200, but that's unscientific. Exc++ condition, few marks on the hood only. Includes box, manual, caps, and hood.

Payment accepted

PayPal or cash with a local transaction.

Shipping method

USPS First Class Parcel

Shipping charge

Actual shipping cost

Handling time

no longer than 2 days, except for weekends

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom