1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus Four-Thirds 40-150, 25 Pancake, VA-1, HLD-4

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by ektar, Jan 22, 2019.

1. ektar

ektar Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Four-Thirds 1st generation 40-150, 25mm pancake, HLD-4, VA-1

What are your prices?

40-150: $50
    25mm Pancake: $80
    HLD-4: $40
    VA-1: $100
    --
    All-in comes to $270, but if someone wants all four pieces, I'd ask $250. Take it all, and sell off what ya don't want!

Prices are plus actual shipping, which I will try to post once I get the items boxed and weighed. I would expect each piece to be in the $10-12 range. If someone wants more than one item, I can combine them in a box and figure the shipping. I will absorb the PayPal costs.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA; contact me otherwise

Description
    I have made the jump to Micro 4/3 gear, so the rest of my collection of original 4/3rds equipment needs to find a new home. It has all been sparingly used and well cared-for, so there's a lot of life left in all of it. Please contact me with any questions or if you want pictures showing anything that my images do not.

Olympus 40-150 f3.5-5.6 zoom. This is the larger first generation 40-150 lens. Lighter to handle than the 50-200, and larger max aperture than the later version My experience showed it to be indistinguishably as sharp as the 50-200, but that's unscientific. Exc++ condition, few marks on the hood only. Includes box, manual, caps, and hood.
    Olympus 25mm f2.8 "Pancake" lens. This is the neat, very low-profile "normal" lens for the original 4/3 cameras. It makes the 4xx, 5xx, and 6xx camera bodies almost "pocket" cameras. LN- condition; I bought it for my travel kit and never used it. Includes plastic rear and screw in metal front lens caps.

Olympus HLD-4 battery grip. This gives a longer power supply (and better power for focusing on some of the lenses) as well as a beefier grip and a second set of controls for vertical shooting. It fits the E-3, E-30, and E-5. It is in LN- condition, including the box, manual, terminal cap, and AA battery adapter/holder. I will include two third-party Oly equivalent batteries that have only been through a couple charge cycles.

Maybe the rarest piece I have is the Olympus VA-1 right-angle/variable angle finder. This slips in place instead of the OE eyecup on the E-1, E-3, E-5, E-30, and at least the E-520 bodies, allowing a view at 90 degrees or from the side, with 1x and 2x magnification. I suspect it fits the other E-series cameras with the two adapters, but AFAIK, none of the m4/3 cameras. This piece is absolutely mint; I never used it. Includes both eyepiece adapters and the case.

Payment accepted

PayPal or cash with a local transaction.

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Actual shipping cost

Handling time

no longer than 2 days, except for weekends

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Snowonuluru

Snowonuluru Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Hi, if you care to post to Australia, I would like to have the EX25 and the EC14.

3. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    12-60, EX-25, EC-14 sold

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  4. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    First post edited to reflect items left and adjusted price.

5. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    50 Macro sold
    --

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  6. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    Price lowered on VA-1 and 25 Pancake. I put them on eBay, but would rather sell here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.