1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus EPM-2 Black Body | Location: CAN | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bumblebee, May 26, 2015.

1. bumblebee

bumblebee Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 20, 2014
    Vancouver, BC
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus EPM-2 Black Body

What are your prices?

USD $150 / CAD $170

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS/CAN

Description

Good condition EPM-2, some minor scuffs if you look closely but otherwise they're not noticeable. Surprisingly, the finish has held up much better than my EPL-7.

Comes with all original accessories - body cap, BLS-5 battery, charger, flash, strap, as well manual, CD and box. Strap, flash and flash pouch have never been used so they're still in the original packaging. The only thing missing is the accessory port cover; it was kind of loose to begin with and fell off at some point without me noticing.

Can to ship to the US and Canada; if you're local (Vancouver) and can meet me I would be happy to sell for CAD $150. Also for Canadians I will accept an Interac transfer.

Shutter count is 7905. Thought I would continue to use this as a back-up body after I bought an EPL-7 but haven't really done so and could use the cash, hence why I'm selling now.

Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Fedex or Canada Post

Shipping charge

CONUS: USD $5 / CAN: Free

Handling time

2 days

References

eBay: psychedelicious!

Additional comments

Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. bumblebee

bumblebee Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 20, 2014
    Vancouver, BC
    Sold locally for CAD $150, for those interested in comparisons.