1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus EPL-5 ; VF-4 EVF ; Panasonic G7 ; Panasonic GX7 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bokehbenny, Oct 2, 2016.

1. bokehbenny

bokehbenny New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 18, 2016
    Ben Park
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus EPL-5 ; VF-4 EVF ; Panasonic G7 ; Panasonic GX7

What are your prices?

Oly EPL-5 : $150
    VF-4 : $150
    Panasonic G7 : $450
    Panasonic GX7 : $420

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hi guys, trying to offload some of my gear and trying to gauge interest. Trying to upgrade to the EM-1!

EPL-5 was my first m43 camera, and it's been awesome! I threw away the original box and the manual but I do have the proprietary USB cable, charger, and two batteries. Also comes with the extended grip which was like $20 from B&H, as well as a leather grip which is nice but can't be used with the extended grip.

VF-4 was used with the EPL-5 and it's been really great. I once again threw away the box (I don't usually sell stuff once I buy it because I try to buy things for life :p) but it does have the protective rubber cover. I also misplaced the case

G7 is in awesome condition as well. Once again... no box... but comes with charger and two batteries!

Last, GX7 is in great shape. Also comes with a $60 JB wood grip, THE ORIGINAL BOX HALLELUJAH, all the stuff that came in the box, and an extra battery. Also the bigger rubber eyepiece.

Let me know if you have any questions! I also live in Los Angeles so I can do local meet ups. Otherwise I'll ship CONUS, UPS ground and I'll ship out within 24 hours because I know how bad that GAS can be! :D PayPal add 3% to price, or family/friend if you like. If you want to go that route message me and I wouldn't mind having a Skype or FaceTime call to show you I'm trustworthy! :D

Will be x-posting on dpreview, let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Cost included in price

Handling time

24 hours

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. bokehbenny

bokehbenny New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 18, 2016
    Ben Park
    Price dropped on G7 from $550 to $500 shipped!

Also taking reasonable offers. If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks! :D

3. bokehbenny

bokehbenny New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 18, 2016
    Ben Park
    Price dropped to $450 on the G7, and slightly lowered price on other items! Had an unexpected expense come up so I need to sell these pretty quickly. However I think these items are priced to sell so they will be pretty firm.

Thanks!

4. Santa

Santa Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Oct 13, 2016
    Tennessee
    Tom Staggs
    It has been a month since you posted. Do you still have EPL 5 for sale. I am thinking about buying that for my Second camera body.

5. bokehbenny

bokehbenny New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 18, 2016
    Ben Park
    Yes I do!