• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus EM5 Mark II Body, Olympus 45mm f1.8 Lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Kris

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus EM5 Mark II Body, Olympus 45mm f1.8 Lens

What are your prices?

EM5 Mark II - *SOLD 7/9 on eBay
45mm f/1.8 - $120 *SOLD for $110 on 7/4

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Olympus EM5 Mark II (Body), silver, excellent condition, only ~6100 shutter count. Original owner, no smoking or pets. Includes original box, charger + battery, strap, cap, Olympus small rotatable flash, hotshoe plate/cover, etc.

*Bonus: Including my wired/wireless combo remote shutter (pictured). Can use just wired remote (AAA battery) or combine with wireless remote (also AAA battery).

Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens, silver, has some scuffs but doesn't affect picture or focus and glass is good.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free via USPS

Handling time

1-3 Business Days

References

eBay: saaay_chowda

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kris

Mu-43 Regular
Interested I’m thinking of updating my current pl3, witch I love.
This is a nice, weather-sealed camera. I'm switching platforms so I'm selling all my gear, including my Lumix G9 after next weekend. PM me if you decide to buy. Thanks for the interest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom