COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus EM5 II Leica 15mm 1.7 Oly 75mm 1.8 HLD 8G Grip more | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tlovegrove, Sep 13, 2015.

1. tlovegrove

tlovegrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 3, 2014
    Southern California
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus EM5 II Leica 15mm 1.7 Oly 75mm 1.8 HLD 8G Grip more

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

OMD EM5 II Body in excellent condition. Includes only original charger and 2 Olympus batteries. (does not include strap, clip on flash, or other miscellaneous box contents)

Panasonic Leica 15mm 1.7 in excellent condition. With hood and cap. Does not include some sort of accessory ring that screws into the outside of the lens if you don't want to use the hood? I have never had this piece, so I'm not sure what it does.

Olympus 75mm 1.8 in excellent condition. Includes hood, caps, and expensive Singh Ray 58mm Hi-Lux warming filter perfect for portraits.

Olympus HLD 8G Grip.

$1475 for all.

Please see pictures for everything that is included. I will cover paypal fees, buyer pays $20 for USPS priority.

Might consider trade offers but only for Panasonic or Sony with high quality video, preferably 4K (RX 10 ii, FZ1000, G7, GX8, GH4, or maybe A7, etc.).

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 day

ebay: tlovegrove

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. tlovegrove

tlovegrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 3, 2014
    Southern California
    I was sharing the story with a potential buyer, and he suggested I share it here for all to see:

So I purchased this large lot of MFT stuff on ebay back in the spring. It was an unusual listing, with one slightly fuzzy picture of the lot. It was supposed to be a GX7, EM5, and then various high-end MFT lenses. I did some research before bidding, and it turns out this was a professional photographer who apparently has tons of money or a terrible case of gear acquisition syndrome. He apparently buys new gear, plays with it a bit, then sells it.

So when I received the package and starting sorting it through it, I wasn't surprised to discover that it was basically all untouched. The big surprise was that instead of an EM5, it was an EM5 II. This was less than 3 weeks after the camera was released. So he had evidently preordered one, along with a kit of some of the top MFT lenses (like the Panasonic 42.5, which I'm not selling!). When it all arrived he tried it out, decided he didn't like it, and dumped it on ebay. He didn't include any of the boxes, or other accessories, and that's why they EM5 ii doesn't include the strap, cables, etc. Just a charger and extra battery, along with the grip (which he hadn't bothered to include in the listing). There were also several high-end filters which he hadn't mentioned, including the Singh Ray that I'm including with the 75mm here. But everything was basically unused.

So basically, it was a bit like winning the ebay lottery. I got really lucky.

Since then, I've found out what I really use and what I don't. I'm doing more and more video work, especially with Panasonic. So despite how much I love the EM5 II, it's just not getting used much.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. siftu

siftu Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Mar 26, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
  4. kevinaldo

kevinaldo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 30, 2012