• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus EM1 Mk1 silver body and accessories | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Real Name
Richard
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus EM1 Mk1 silver body and accessories

What are your prices?

GBP 335.00

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

EU

Description

I am selling my Olympus EM1 mk1 body. 5100 shutter actuations.

It is in excellent condition (see my photographs) - I look after my camera gear.

Included:

EM1 Mk1 body
Original Olympus wide strap
Olympus FL-LM2 flash
Olympus charger
Olympus battery plus a Duracell Olympus compatible battery
PC socket cover, accessory port cover, body cap
The rubber cover for the battery grip connectors on the baseplate is missing

History

I upgraded from an EM5 to this camera about 18 months ago. It was bought from Camera Jungle in the UK with a shutter count of 2500 odd. A year ago I bought the MK2 (which I use most days) and this camera became my second body. I've hardly used it since and it's sitting redundant in my camera bag.

UK shipping and paypal fees are included. EU shipping by courier is GBP 10.00. UK shipping via Royal Mail Special Delivery (usual transit time is 1 working day), EU shipping by courier - transit times vary from 2-7 days to the EU. EU offshore islands will attract an additional fee (as the people that live on them already know :) ).

Payment via verified PayPal accounts only or bank transfer. I will only ship to the address provided by PayPal. I will use my business account, but this is a private transaction, it is my own property.

I will take the item back within 30 days if you disagree with my description.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

UK Special Delivery GBP 0.00, EU via DPD/GLS/UPS GBP 10.00.

Handling time

1 working day

References

I own mail order business www.teat.shop and trade on Ebay UK as sutton-park-sales

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom