• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus E-PL6 with 14-42 Lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for zuzuman (11)

zuzuman

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Marc
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-PL6 with 14-42 Lens

What are your prices?

$245

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I am selling my nearly new Olympus E-PL6 with 14-42mm lens. Purchased new one month ago with the hopes it would be my semi-pocketable m4/3 kit. Despite fantastic image quality, it's not quite what I need.

Comes in original box with all accessories, as pictured. Excellent+++ condition. Just a couple of tiny surface scratches on the screen (not in image area). See photos. Only 323 shutter actuations.

I am also willing to sell the body and accessories without lens for $195.

Price includes PayPal fees and insured shipping in CONUS.

New trader on this forum, but check my Ebay feedback under user ID "zuzuman".

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• PL6Kit.JPG
    PL6Kit.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 96
  • PL6-1.jpg
    PL6-1.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 95
  • PL6-2.jpg
    PL6-2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 93

Latest threads

Top Bottom