COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus E-M5 Mark II + bonus EP-16 Eye-Cup| Location: Vancouver, BC | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by m43man, Aug 14, 2015.

1. m43man

m43man Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Aug 28, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

OM-D E-M5 Mark II

What are your prices?

$775 USD

Where are you located?

Vancouver, BC

Where are you willing to to ship?

You are getting an original owner’s four-month old Olympus EM5 II in excellent condition that was directly purchased from GetOlympus. The camera was never exposed to the elements and a screen protector was applied to the LCD since the first day of purchase so the high-res touch screen is pristine. You will be receiving it packed inside the original premium Olympus black box, complete with all original accessories: FL-LM3 Flash Unit, USB Cable, A/V Cable, Shoulder Strap and BLN-1 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, BCN-1 Battery Charger and Body Cap. All accessories have not even been opened or used except the battery and charger.

The reason I am selling is I haven’t used it for some time now so I can’t justify keeping it, plus I'd rather the camera goes to an owner that will make it shine.

-original Olympus EP-16 Large Eye-Cup ($23 value)

Feature Summary:
    -TruePic VII image-processing engine
    -Ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM Image Stabilization
    -3.0" touch screen 1.04M dot OLED
    -2.36M dot EVF
    -Built-in Wi-Fi
    -Live Composite
    -Weather Resistance

Some amazing reviews:
    1. "headline-grabbing multi-shot high-resolution mode, which while a bit obscure to enable for the first time is very easy to use and extracts an amazing amount of detail from your subjects”

2. "is arguably the most satisfying all-round camera I've tested to date, whether DSLR or mirrorless.”

3. "It is better than 97% of the interchangeable lens cameras we have tested under $1,500.”

4. "5-axis OIS is once again the star of the show for video. It can give footage a Steadicam-like quality that gets rid of some of that amateur feel of much handheld video work.

5. "EM5 Mk II is the successor to what I believe in many ways was the closest thing to the perfect digital mirrorless camera ever made”

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Canada Post

Shipping charge

based on postal code, estimated ~$25 CAD within Canada or ~$25USD to US

Handling time

within 1 business day

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  2. m43man

m43man Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Aug 28, 2012
    Anyone interested in this camera?
  3. m43man

m43man Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0