1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus E-M1 Mark II | Location: USA | Ships: World

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dlafon, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:21 AM.

1. dlafon

dlafon Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1 Mark II

What are your prices?

$1055 including shipping and PayPal
    or $1025 via non-fee payment

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Hello,

This Olympus E-M1 Mark II camera is in gorgeous condition. All camera functions are working properly with no issues. The current shutter count is only 2,312 shots as of today. The rear LCD glass and the viewfinder glass look excellent with no scratches or damage. I have to look very closely to see any signs of use on this camera; it has been carefully maintained, and it is a beauty. This is a USA version camera, and it is super clean and from a smoke free home. This will come neatly packed in the original box. The only accessory that I am missing is the little flash unit that came with it, as I gave it to a friend. All of the rest of the original accessories are included; the Olympus battery, battery charger with cord, body cap, hot shoe cover, carrying strap with strap rings, USB cable, and the instruction booklet.

$1055 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.

...or $1025 with USA shipping included if paid by non-fee method such as PayPal gift, Google Wallet, or money order.

I will package this very carefully, and I will mail it out quickly for you.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
    Thank you

View attachment 701202

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

included in my price

Handling time

24 hours or less Monday through Saturday morning.

References

same user name on Fred Miranda

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 2:02 AM
  2. Boboharra

Boboharra New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2018
    Hi - I have an Em10 mark l with the excellent Panasonic LUMIX f1.7 which is also a 9+, if you have any interest in a trade.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2018 at 3:00 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.