• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus E-M1 (EX+ to LN-) 8k Shutter Count | Location: USA | Ships: USA

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1 (EX+ to LN-), Panasonic GH4 (LN), Panasonic 12-32mm f3.5-5.6 (LN)

What are your prices?

Olympus E-M1 = $499 (SOLD)
Panasonic GH4 = $899 (SOLD)
Panasonic 12-32mm = $139 (SOLD)

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA (or Canada if shipping is covered by buyer)

Description

Two meticulously maintained bodies and a lens are ready for new homes. Full kit pictures embedded in this first post. Additional pictures in subsequent posts. Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Olympus OM-D E-M1 (SOLD)
Body Color: Black
Condition: Excellent Plus to Like New Minus
Shutter Count: 8,102
Accessories: Original box, paperwork, CD-ROM, USB cable, flash, flash pouch, shoulder strap, battery charger, 3 OEM batteries, hot shoe cap, body cap, flash sync port cap

E-M1 Notes: Body, EVF glass, LCD glass (which has always been mounted with a screen protector), sensor glass, buttons, and dials are all clean and free of any notable blemishes or significant signs of use. This really is a like new body, but one of the small round nubs on the bottom of the body shows a tiny bit of wear (visible in picture of bottom near the label on the left edge).

Panasonic GH4 (SOLD)
Body Color: Black
Condition: Like New
Shutter Count: 4,069
Accessories: Original box, paperwork, CD-ROM, USB cable, shoulder strap, battery charger, 1 OEM battery, hot shoe cap, body cap, flash sync port cap

GH4 Notes: Body, EVF glass, LCD glass, sensor glass, buttons, and dials are all clean and free of any notable blemishes or significant signs of use.

Panasonic 12-32mm f3.5-5.6 (SOLD)
Lens Color: Black
Lens Mount: Metal (not plastic like some of these kit lenses)
Condition: Excellent Plus to Like New Minus
Accessories: Front cap, rear cap (no box, no paperwork)

12-32mm Notes: Body, front glass, and rear glass are all clean and free of any notable blemishes or significant signs of use.

Shipping Notes: Shipping outside the Continental US (e.g., Canada) would require additional costs to the buyer.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free (included in listed price)

Handling time

24-48 hours

References

eBay user deephal

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Last edited:
Additional E-M1 pictures. I just realized that I forgot to take a picture of the sensor, but it is as clean and pristine as the picture of the GH4 sensor. The camera is boxed up awaiting it's new home, but I can take a picture of the sensor if necessary for the final buyer.

Attachments